Parent Organization: University of North Dakota
To register for the Spring 2016 Fraternity Fall Recruitment, click Here.
Interfraternity Council is the governing body of 12 social fraternities at the University of North Dakota.
The purpose of IFC is to hold member chapters accountable to the ideals of fraternity membership as defined by the following basic expectations:
- Chapters will respect the human dignity of all persons
- Chapters will strive for academic achievement and maintain academic integrity
- Chapters will respect their own property and the property of others
- Chapters will meet their financial and administrative obligations in a timely manner
- Chapters will maintain chapter property so that it is safe, clean and in a condition befitting of the community of which it is a part
- Chapters will not condone nor tolerate the use of illegal drugs or the misuse of alcohol
- Chapters will challenge all members to adhere to these interfraternal expectations and will confront those who are in violation of them
The University of North Dakota's IFC is a member of the North-American Interfraternity Conference. For more information check out their website at http://www.nicindy.org/.
Cassie GerhardtAdvisor E-Mail Address:
Advisor Phone Number:
701-610-6566Advisor Campus Department:
Coordinator for Fraternity & Sorority LifeAdvisor Stop Number:
Grand Forks, ND 58203